Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
"It is priced $25,000 below blue book because it has several real bullet holes in it. It doesn't effect anything other than cosmetics."...and the occupants that may or may not have gotten hit with some of those bullets,

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
59,355 Posts
I think I would have those bullet holes fixed.
Showing bullet holes is not a good way to present a car for sale.
Unless you are in Afghanistan.
Or Chicago.

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
3,774 Posts
What the he!!? No way. And what's up with all the other gang-bangers photos anyway? Surprised there's not photos of blood on the seats. :oops:

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
500 S&W? :oops:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well...these are very interesting.
1. They all took a fair amount of paint with them. I have seen bullet holes in a Ford Explorer literally minutes after the shots were fired. But I do not remember the paint being removed as shown here.
2. The shot just in back of the rear window. With the bends immediately in that area, I would have thought the hole would have been much different.
3. The only problem with leaving the holes is getting water/snow/salt inside those areas. Maybe put a clear patch over them.
4. Maybe you can search out the slugs?
5. License plate: SURVIVR BADSHOT EXWIFE NEWWIFE LUCKY

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
"Maybe put a clear patch over them"

PPF to the rescue! :LOL:

·
Premium Member
3,124 Posts
.40? and the guy on youtube who does legit street cars, he was at one of the insurance auctions and there was a jeep trackhawk with about a dozen bulletholes. about 5 of them originated from inside firing outwards. his opinion was the body work wouldn't be that bad, but sourcing the interior panels and seats would be the high priced stuff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts