Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2014 100th Anniversary Edition R/T, 5.7L, 6M
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it was about time I got into a forum since I'm coming up on my third year of Challenger ownership. I hope you don't mind an old guy with an older Challenger among your midst. I look forward to reading and writing into the forum and learning more about my car in the process. Anyway, my handle is Challenger100 and I'm the proud owner of a 2014 100th Anniversary R/T Plus with a lot of toys and a six speed. It's Phantom Black with Molten Red and Gray leather. Love the car, wish I could afford a new one............

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,455 Posts
welcome from ny

Reactions: Challenger100

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Welcome from NE Ohio!

Reactions: Challenger100

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thought it was about time I got into a forum since I'm coming up on my third year of Challenger ownership. I hope you don't mind an old guy with an older Challenger among your midst. I look forward to reading and writing into the forum and learning more about my car in the process. Anyway, my handle is Challenger100 and I'm the proud owner of a 2014 100th Anniversary R/T Plus with a lot of toys and a six speed. It's Phantom Black with Molten Red and Gray leather. Love the car, wish I could afford a new one............
Welcome! Pics please

·
Registered
29 Posts
so before i can tell you guys in the classifieds that im selling my supercharged challenger i have to post 10 times in 10 days...ok.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Greetings from the Conch Republic!
Hello, and thank you for the greeting. I live just 70 miles from the Carlisle Fairgrounds and have entered my car there the past 2 years. Got a second place plaque in 2020.........

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
An old guy with an older Challenger, I resemble that remark. Welcome to the board.
Thanks so much for the welcome message. I think I'm going to like it here..........

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome to Challenger ForumZ please share some photos of your Challenger we enjoy that here.
Thanks for the welcome. I can probably share a few photos, I only have a few hundred of them.........lol

Reactions: Chas2010
1 - 20 of 43 Posts