Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2014 100th Anniversary Edition R/T, 5.7L, 6M
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
welcome from ny
Thank you for the welcome message. I think this forum is going to keep me informed of the good and the bad aspects of Challenger ownership.

Reactions: mike t

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Welcome from NE Ohio!
I want to thank you for the welcome message. It's good to know that I have been accepted into this group and I can't wait to get help with some of the issues I am experiencing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
View attachment 290910
Mind? You pretty much fit the prevailing forum demographic...
I am finding out that many Challenger owners are in fact older guys and gals and I believe that says a lot for the cars. I appreciate the welcome message. Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Welcome to the Z from NC! Glad you joined, enjoy the site!
I think I'm going to like it here. Thanks for the welcome message............

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Welcome from North Central Florida.
Thank you for the welcome message. I envy your location so I'm a bit jealous. My car is parked for 4or 5 months every year because of cinders on the road. It's like sandblasting the lower quarters........

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Welcome from North Central Florida.
Thanks for the welcome message. I think I'm going to enjoy this forum and I hope I'm able to learn more about my Challenger by reading through it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Welcome from NJ.
Glad to have you here.
I agree with your comment about knowing more as a younger person. I used to buy Chevies because our local Dodge dealer never got anything exciting in. Oh well, you live and learn. Thanks for the welcome..........

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Welcome from the Chicagoland area!
Thank you for the welcome message. I like what I see on here, I'll probably stick around a while

·
Premium Member
19,558 Posts
I agree with your comment about knowing more as a younger person. I used to buy Chevies because our local Dodge dealer never got anything exciting in. Oh well, you live and learn. Thanks for the welcome..........
Not sure what you were referring to regarding to my welcome but I hope you enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Welcome from Ohio
Thanks for the welcome neighbor. Perhaps someday we'llrun across each other somewhere in western PA or eastern Ohio

Reactions: mpddoug162

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Not sure what you were referring to regarding to my welcome but I hope you enjoy your new ride.
Under your message it said something to the effect of wishing you knew when you were younger what you know today. Didn't mean anything offensive, just agreeing that it would have been nice to know, for instance, that '70 Challengers would be worth what they are today

Reactions: MIDNITE RT

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
welcome from south florida. just make sure you remember which one is your cane and don't go taking my false teeth.

·
Premium Member
19,558 Posts
Under your message it said something to the effect of wishing you knew when you were younger what you know today. Didn't mean anything offensive, just agreeing that it would have been nice to know, for instance, that '70 Challengers would be worth what they are today
LOL. No offense taken at all. Didn’t realize you were referring to my signature. My bad.🤓

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker B5 Blue, Automatic.Hurst pistol grip shifter grip shifter
114 Posts
Welcome from the Western Suburbs of Shitcago!! Old youngster here and still peddle heavy!!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts