Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
That's Rob Goss an occasional poster here, goes by the handle Boatman. Congrats to him and everyone at HHP, nice job.

·
12,989 Posts
Wow!!! thats real impressive, thats some serious H.P. i remember "Boatman" posting here.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,456 Posts
That was quite impressive! Straight as an arrow pass!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yep. That's how it's done. Straight as an arrow and no wasted energy with a wheel stand. I'm pretty sure that car is turbo'd with some hillacious boost goin' on. You can see the rear end starting to move around a little on top end because of all the torque it's making. (and maybe a little wind lift.) Any Superjet Cobras around for some match racing anyone?

·
12,989 Posts
Yep. That's how it's done. Straight as an arrow and no wasted energy with a wheel stand. I'm pretty sure that car is turbo'd with some hillacious boost goin' on. You can see the rear end starting to move around a little on top end because of all the torque it's making. (and maybe a little wind lift.) Any Superjet Cobras around for some match racing anyone?

That car is sure to leave any Ford or GM owner shaking in there boots. LOL:smileup:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Beautiful pass, congratulations

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
That's just plain wicked, and that's why HHP is my shop.. If they can build a car like that, mine is in great hands..

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
I had issues with the owner of HHP as a business man, but I can't deny that they do good work.

That's one sweet drag car though!!!!

:smileup: :smileup:

·
Registered
194 Posts
thats a extremly impresive run. its always nice seeing a fast challenger at the track.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
New Gen 3 Hemi record, 7.32 @ 187 mph. and since so many need proof in anything posted :SHOCKED:
Lol - if you post it - I dont need the proof!, but i liked watching the video just the same!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts