Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 2014 challenger RT plus a few weeks ago. It's header orange with the blacktop package. Automatic with sound group II, anti spin differential rear axle and Uconnect 430N. So far I've ordered a Billet Tech oil catch can and some bright Mopar racing pedals.

Plans are to add
SLP Loudmouth 1
maybe headers?
Diablo Trinity tuner
halo lights
and hopefully a supercharger down the road.

I have so much to learn though and am glad to be here to soak up all the info that I can.

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. Enjoy the site.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing: Hello and Welcome to the "Z Family" from Wyandotte Michigan !!! :Racing:

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,620 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Bought my 2014 challenger RT plus a few weeks ago. It's header orange with the blacktop package. Automatic with sound group II, anti spin differential rear axle and Uconnect 430N. So far I've ordered a Billet Tech oil catch can and some bright Mopar racing pedals.

Plans are to add
SLP Loudmouth 1
maybe headers?
Diablo Trinity tuner
halo lights
and hopefully a supercharger down the road.

I have so much to learn though and am glad to be here to soak up all the info that I can.
Welcome from South Carolina and keep in mind.......

You DID purchase the best color combo! ;-)

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
Welcome Bob, lot of great folks on this forum. Not too many from Indiana however.

I am in the Evansville area, where are you?

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,500 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome Bob, lot of great folks on this forum. Not too many from Indiana however.

I am in the Evansville area, where are you?
Lafayette here Not too many Challengers around and I get pretty excited when I see one. Took a bus trip to Kings Island yesterday and a green 392 passed us and got me all tingly. My 12 year old daughter was even asking me if I seen it.

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the Z. Real nice car you got :smileup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts