Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I traded my Rocky Ridge ecodiesel an bought my dream car.....2017 Challenger RT. Looooove it! 6 speed stick shift. Yes, I know I am going to have issues in the snow but I will work with it. This is a great site for information I have noticed and seems like people are ready to help you and guide you along the road of being a Challenger owner. Look forward to speaking with some of you in the future! Took photos of my new truck at the dealer so here it is....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Hi Shannon, welcome to the Forum from FL!! Beautiful ride!

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,355 Posts
What would you suggest? I really have no idea. This is a stick shift 6 speed RWD and I really have no idea. Always had 4X4 trucks.
For the first three years, I drove mine back and fourth to work year round. JMO: Get yourself a set of 18" steel wheels (you know, cop car wheels) and put on something like Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires on all four corners. Except for off roading, you'll hang in with the Jeeps out there. One more thing! During your winter drives, second gear will become your new best friend. ;)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
For the first three years, I drove mine back and fourth to work year round. JMO: Get yourself a set of 18" steel wheels (you know, cop car wheels) and put on something like Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires on all four corners. Except for off roading, you'll hang in with the Jeeps out there. One more thing! During your winter drives, second gear will become your new best friend. ;)
20161217_115058.jpg
20161215_151832.jpg

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
28,406 Posts
Greetings from the Conch Republic!
First - these cars do just fine in the snow. Take BadGrandpa's advice - it's good.
Second - as far as posting questions - go to this page: https://www.challengerforumz.com/
and scroll down the list until you find the topic that best fits your question. Click on the subforum and at the top of the page, next to your avatar there will be a button for "Post New Thread". Click that, give it a title, type your question and post! Easy peasy.....Don't worry if it's not in the right place; that staff will move it if necessary.

Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts