Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to join a Challenger forum to get the right info on a new 2015 Scat pack shaker hood challenger that I want to order?? Got some info from my local dealer but I feel I'm not getting all the info I need to make the right choice's on my order list..... want to get all the right info the first time and make the right choice [THE first TIME]....like after I put my order in with them and find out about something afterwards. QUESTIONS I have now? Can I order plum crazy color in 2015? and the 6.4l 6 speed manual car can I pump up the horsepower level with over the counter Mopar parts to get to the Hell Cat power at 707?? with paying the big price of the Hell Cat?? The dodge factory web site is a little confusing....Thanks for any help :smileup: Craig

·
Dazed & Confused
36,559 Posts
Welcome to the Z from NC! Glad you joined, enjoy the site!

BTW, I moved your post to it's own thread for you.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,452 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride(when you get it) and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing: Hello and Welcome to the "Z Family" from Wyandotte Michigan !!! :Racing:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. Enjoy the site.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride! I doubt you can easily pump up the 6.4 to reach Hellcat levels. I saw a video today where a Dodge rep explained to Jay Leno that they replaced quite a few components with beefier ones to achieve those levels. The supercharger on the Hellcat has 12lbs of boost, that's quite a lot of stress even for the 6.4.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,555 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I changed my mind on spending the money on a 2015 scat pack shaker hood challenger. Even with my employee discount price, I'm going to hold off and start looking for something older I'll get more bang for my dollar that way!! Buy the way last thur. at our local cruse spot a Red Hellcat showed up with manf. plates on it stayed over a hour and left....Talked to the employee that drove it there Scott and looked it over good...cool car it was nice to see one up close!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts