Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just got the car of my dreams, a Dodge Challenger! This is not a common car in Sweden, Dodge never sold the modell here. The few Challengers that exist in this country has all been imported the hard way (travel to the US, by a car at a local dealer, arrange and pay for shipment overseas on a cargo-ship, pay huge taxes when the car arrives to Sweden etc etc).
I was lucky to find a used Challenger 2009 here in sweden so i traded in my Dodge Charger, put some money into the deal and drove away in a Challenger. I am 55 years old but i felt like a teenager, could not stop driving this amazing car!!!

Sorry about my spelling, english is not my native languish. I could write it in swedish but i guess that you would not understand a single word :)

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Dodge Boy

Thank you for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. Enjoy the site. And your English is better than a lot of people who have it as a native language.

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all

Thank you, Bane, Redbull and Tikiman and all others.

I love this forum already. Real nice people and a lot of usefull tips and guides. I find that many members has put in some serious effort to fill this forum with very usefull information. Thank you all!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,558 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome from Virginia! Looking forward to see some pictures of your car with some of Sweden's sights in the background!

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I feel really welcome, thank you all.

Great to have found such a great forum. My love-affair with American cars began when i was 20 years old (stone-age) and i got a Oldsmobile 442 W30 convertibel 455 ci. If i still got that one i guess i could sell it for a big load of cash (and i guess that many of you guys at my age has similar stories to tell). Later in life it was Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and now finally, the dream car, Dodge Challenger.

I guess that 99,9% of the members here is American. Be proud. You live in a great country and you build the best cars ever!!!

My older brother lives in Los Angeles so i have had the honor to visit the US many times and have been to many great car-shows and swapmeets. Always a plesure.

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome from Virginia! Looking forward to see some pictures of your car with some of Sweden's sights in the background!

OK. I will pack my camera with my on the next ride and get you some photos.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride! Glad you got your dream car. By the way, your English is excellent.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the “Z” from Pittsburgh, PA! Congratulations to you on the Challenger! Good to know you are enjoying the Challenger! Nice year choice!

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts