Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sorry, im figuring out how to use photobucket, can an admin delete this thread...screw it i learned how to use photobucket!!! no more crappy pics :) leave it admins!!

·
12,990 Posts
Now you got it Steve, its real easy when you get the hang of it, better pictures too!!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Sweet! So now we can expect to see many more pictures of that beast!

I love photobucket!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you will be seeing more of the beast !!! i have a few things getting installed between the end of this month and middle of april!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Looks like you figured it out pretty good Steve. Is that a Race Deck floor? Looks good.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Great Pics Steve! Can't wait to see more! The Meters really give the place a unique look! What do you charge? Lol! Lou.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great Pics Steve! Can't wait to see more! The Meters really give the place a unique look! What do you charge? Lol! Lou.
parking in my garage is forbidden but since you own a challenger and it can fit in my spot i'll give you a free space for an hour :smileup:

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
parking in my garage is forbidden but since you own a challenger and it can fit in my spot i'll give you a free space for an hour :smileup:
Thanks Steve! I am So Not Worthy! but just a look someday, should I ever get out your way, would really make the time Priceless! The Greek MOPAR Man Rocks!!!! :smileup:

Reactions: the greek mopar man

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Steve! I am So Not Worthy! but just a look someday, should I ever get out your way, would really make the time Priceless! The Greek MOPAR Man Rocks!!!! :smileup:
anyone with a challenger is more than worthy to park it in my garage! but ty for the very cool compliment!

·
Now that was dumb!
6,005 Posts
LOL Steve wtg! Ain't modern technology grand???

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Steve, I struggled too and since I am a red-neck farmer girl that means it is possible to learn! Ha! I like the way you started this now popular thread! Pretty good move!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts