Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody tell me where the highest volume Challenger dealership is? I do a Google search and nothing. You can look up the highest volume dealerships for Corvette's, Mustangs, Camaros, but no Challenger.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Koons in Tyson Corner Va. Buys Scat Packs in bulk. Some like them some don't. I bought my Scat from them with no issues at all. I can tell you they have people fly in from all over the US.
bought my new 2019 scat pack widebody from Koons. I live in Pa and they were easy to deal with. They even did the transfer of my plate and registration from Virginia to Pa.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Yep Koons sells many many cars, especially Challengers. They have the lowest price on the Hellcats, low to mid-$50's. The only catch is they are the base model of the Hellcat so there's no real upgrade packages in them. Not that it's a problem some people just want the ride for what it is and they'll be happy with that. If you wanted leather seats you could buy and customize a set of Katskins or upgrade with an aftermarket sound system for what ever that would cost. Just another mod right.

Darcars in Maryland is a very high volume selling under a dozen different auto maker badges. When I bought my car from them they had 12 GWE Challengers on the lot, plus others. I'm not so certain they have that kind of volume today but they will usually have deep incentives to buy from them. I was told once that they sell 1 out of 25 cars in the USA because of their ginormous wholesale business too. Not sure if that's true or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.