Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gents and Ladies,
Its been awhile since I've had the pleasure of a conversation but life seems to get in the way but I feel the need to vent. Some drunk douchebag destroyed the back of my baby on a Friday night and drove off. I had her in the car port almost 4 months and was getting ready to move her in 2 days. A drunk destroyed the rear end and trunk and drove off without even a note. Nothing much the cops can do but a special place in hell is reserved for people like this. As you can see they hit my baby so hard it threw her over the curb almost 8 feet. I'll keep you updated as far as the overall damage. Hopefully not too much overall damage, I have quite a bit invested and just paid her off.

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
people suck!!!

correct me if I'm wrong...but I see a plate on your car...and is that one in the snow too?

·
12,990 Posts
Sorry for you, i hope it gets fixed better than new.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Oh man :SHOCKED:

Hope you get that thing fixed soon bub, that's painful to see :str:

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,621 Posts
OMG.... That totally blows. I hope your car gets repaired without being too expensive. There are some real douchbags out there.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,698 Posts
Man that is a
real drag. Hope it all works out ok.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
So very sorry....feelin your pain. It sucks when you work so hard for something and it gets destroyed by a piece of crap douchebag!! I hope the Karma Gods bite him/her in the A$$!!!!!!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
Sorry to hear about this! This is a major disappointment in humanity. Or lack thereof.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To bring justice to the travesty happened upon your Challenger... FREE :budo:
I might name her the Pheonix after this. She was beautiful enough to win awards before this. Kick her ass and we'll have some fun this spring/summer.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Well the worst part is over, seeing the damage for the first time. The next part that sucks is the waiting, once they get it into the shop to get your car fixed will seem like forever. Mine was in the shop for about a month last year, almost went bananas. Hope it goes a little faster for you and you don't stress too much :smileup:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
As you can see we all feel some pain when a Challenger member gets the shaft by some dips&**t!! Hopefully your insurance will take care of it as soon as possible. Reputable shop will fix it like new!!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts