Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby got hit on Valetines and it bent the passenger side tip up to the point of kinking the mufler can. Insurance is going to pay for the repair {i pay the deductable of course} but the factory piece is $1390. I am trying to swing a deal with the muffler shop guy to do a more high flow / throatier set up. I want a great sound but not crazy loud and i would be happy to maintain or gain MPG. Short of buying a catback kit $1050 what could i do to help achieve this? Any ideas guys?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I went the cheap route and added two Jones performance mufflers 2.5 in to 2.5 out and had pipe bent to some blasting bobs six speed deletes that were 2.5. I love how my car sounds. You can't miss hearing it coming through town. Its mostly quiet at cruising speed but when it kicks down I've been told recently it sounded like a NASCAR race coming through town....lol have about $375 bucks wrapped up in it and is what I wanted in an exhaust.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.