Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of my girlfriends and I headed to the Beach for the weekend for some fun in the sun.....took my Challenger! Along the way I hit 10,000 miles!!! It was a great weekend...some good, some bad....one of my girlfriends was following in her Mazda Speed when some douchebag rear ended her! She's OK, her car isn't, but we managed to make the best out of the time we had.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Congrats on the 10k, Susie! :smiley_thumbs_up:

That suuuuuuucks about your friends Mazda :shakehead: At least she is ok though!

Besides that hope you all had some fun at the beach! :shrk:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,684 Posts
Congrats on thr 10k mark, Susie! May you have many more mileage milestones! :smileup:

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Isn't this the friend that drove your Challenger and loved it?? Time for her to get one!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,712 Posts
Happy first 10k and many more to you.

·
Premium Member
9,089 Posts
Congrats on the 10K and I know this sounds bad but...I'm glad it was that car and not yours.:4-dontknow:

·
12,990 Posts
Congrats on 10000 miles Susie, I hope you and your R/T
have many more happy miles together!! :4-wavey:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on the 10k, Susie! :smiley_thumbs_up:
That suuuuuuucks about your friends Mazda :shakehead: At least she is ok though!Besides that hope you all had some fun at the beach! :shrk:
Thanks Dave! We sure did have fun!!!!!

Congrats on thr 10k mark, Susie! May you have many more mileage milestones! :smileup:
Thanks John! Can't wait 'til I get to the next 10K!

Isn't this the friend that drove your Challenger and loved it?? Time for her to get one!
HAHA!!! Nope.....that was another friend......and yes, she's already looking to replace her Mazda!

Happy first 10k and many more to you.
Thanks Corbin!!

Congrats on the 10K and I know this sounds bad but...I'm glad it was that car and not yours.:4-dontknow:
Thanks Dan! It's funny you should say that, because she couldn't stop talking about how thankful she was to not slam into my car! She knows me too well!!

Congrats on 10000 miles Susie, I hope you and your R/T have many more happy miles together!! :4-wavey:
Thanks Alan!!!!!

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
its so hard not to put miles on these cars, way to go and hope many more for you, so sorry bout your friend. yea now she can get her a challenger

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its so hard not to put miles on these cars, way to go and hope many more for you, so sorry bout your friend. yea now she can get her a challenger
Thank you!...and you're right! Even though my baby is stored in the Winter, I drive the daylights out of her the rest of the year!!!!

i believe thats the friend that has the Mercedes?
BINGO!

Reactions: bad8nti

·
Premium Member
18,487 Posts
Congrats on the 10 k mark Susie ! I know you've enjoyed every one of those miles. :smileup:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,549 Posts
Congratulations on the 10K mark, Susie! Bet you enjoyed everyone of them(except the ones involved in the hood fiasco)!

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Rock the Road Susie! 10K and many more! Enjoy the Journey! and May your friend's car be made whole and Glad She's OK! Lou.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats on the 10 k mark Susie ! I know you've enjoyed every one of those miles. :smileup:
Thanks Art! ...and you bet I did!!!!

Congratulations on the 10K mark, Susie! Bet you enjoyed everyone of them(except the ones involved in the hood fiasco)!
HAHA!!! Thanks Dan!

Rock the Road Susie! 10K and many more! Enjoy the Journey! and May your friend's car be made whole and Glad She's OK! Lou.
Thank You Lou! Gonna put on about 50 more miles today!!!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Congrats on the 10K, sorry about your friends mishap. I have been rear ended 5 times in my life and I know the feeling. Hope it all works out for her.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,457 Posts
Way to go Susie!! Enjoy that next 10,000 just as much as you did the first!! Keep smokin' those tires!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts