Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m in Branson, MO for their yearly “MOPARS in Branson” car show for charity. Unfortunately, the day I left for here it was raining with rain forecast for the weekend so I drove the Jeep and will just be an observer - bummer! Anyway, today I pulled into a nightly rentals resort and saw this in the parking lot...

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT
171 Posts
I've seen that out on the highway, I was sure no one would believe me since I had no pics to show that it exists!

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,710 Posts
It takes all kinds...and this one's definitely one of a kind! Mercifully, it's just wrapped and not painted. :)

Reactions: BAD GRANDPA

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,710 Posts
I’m in Branson, MO for their yearly “MOPARS in Branson” car show for charity. Unfortunately, the day I left for here it was raining with rain forecast for the weekend so I drove the Jeep and will just be an observer - bummer! Anyway, today I pulled into a nightly rentals resort and saw this in the parking lot...

View attachment 279607

View attachment 279608
Branson's our "second home". The wife and I usually go down there twice a year for vacations in the Summer and Fall, so it's about time we packed our bags I think!

Reactions: Maxedwell

·
Registered
676 Posts
Some people have fun with their car and drive it, some park it in a garage and don't. Not my cup of tea, but I like Harley Quinn better...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wait a minute!! You drove a Jeep to a Mopar show because it was raining???? And now you're bustin'?? I must have missed something!! :devilish:

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I didn’t spot Batman at the car show (the Riddler Themed Challenger was there) but the owner of that car should be worried because this vehicle was also there:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts