Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a HopNot kit on my 2013 Challenger 6 speed. It definitely helps with hop on the road and a little bit on the track. However, I want to take it off as I would like to trade the car for a new Challenger and it certainly does not help trade-in. I have tried several times to get the "back to stock" inserts and been told they are not in stock as no one orders them. Of course if no one ordered them they should be in stock. I am beginning to think these do not really exist. Has anyone been able to get them?
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a HopNot kit on my 2013 Challenger 6 speed. It definitely helps with hop on the road and a little bit on the track. However, I want to take it off as I would like to trade the car for a new Challenger and it certainly does not help trade-in. I have tried several times to get the "back to stock" inserts and been told they are not in stock as no one orders them. Of course if no one ordered them they should be in stock. I am beginning to think these do not really exist. Has anyone been able to get them?
Thanks
I received them today so they do exist. I was happy that the owner worked with me to get them even though it took a while. I will certainly keep the kit on until I trade my car as it the car is definitely improved with the kit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts