Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Again, How do I get at those rear speakers?

I don't wanna start ripping out stuff until I know how. There is a plastic plug in the trunk I have to get by, but I did not want to just pull/rip it out.
Even if there is a link to another form. I couldn't locate one myself.

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Fold the rear seatback down. You'll see 4 or 5 of those plastic push-pins holding the deck cover. Pull out those pins.
Grab and end of the deck cover and pull the deck cover towards the center of the car to release one side - be sure not to crease the deck cover when it bows in the center. Then pull the other side loose.
The rear seatbelt will still be threaded thru the deck cover but you can work around it or remove the assembly once the deck cover is off.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fold the rear seatback down. You'll see 4 or 5 of those plastic push-pins holding the deck cover. Pull out those pins.
Grab and end of the deck cover and pull the deck cover towards the center of the car to release one side - be sure not to crease the deck cover when it bows in the center. Then pull the other side loose.
The rear seatbelt will still be threaded thru the deck cover but you can work around it or remove the assembly once the deck cover is off.
Perfect, thank you kindly good sir.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.