Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for all you guys who have been married for a good while. When was the last time you got that look. You know...the one that says...there is something seriously wrong with you!!! Well I got it tonite. We where watching TV after dinner and I have this deal where I mute the TV during commercials....that is when I asked her....how many posts would you consider a whole lot by me on my forum? After thinking a moment she says....1,000. So I tell her....well...I'm about to hit 5,000.....and you guessed it....THE LOOK!!!!!:4-dontknow::hah:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Remind Cindy that when you're planted in front of the computer adding to your 5000 posts addiction, at least she knows where you are and that you're not spending money foolishly.

At least not in her presence! :hah: And make sure to hide those vendor links!

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Remind Cindy that when you're planted in front of the computer adding to your 5000 posts addiction, at least she knows where you are and that you're not spending money foolishly.

At least not in her presence! :hah: And make sure to hide those vendor links!
Addiction huh John.....You sound suspiciously like that look she gave me...guess we know whos side your on!!!...LMAO:wavey:

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
John is onto something there!!!

my wife really hates computers so she doesn't get it at all...the whole posting and "meeting" new people etc.

for that reason....and sooooo many more, after almost 20 years together I worry if I don't get the look at least every other day at a minimum!!!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
This is for all you guys who have been married for a good while. When was the last time you got that look. You know...the one that says...there is something seriously wrong with you!!! Well I got it tonite. We where watching TV after dinner and I have this deal where I mute the TV during commercials....that is when I asked her....how many posts would you consider a whole lot by me on my forum? After thinking a moment she says....1,000. So I tell her....well...I'm about to hit 5,000.....and you guessed it....THE LOOK!!!!!:4-dontknow::hah:
I get that a lot from Hilda,too! But I won't tell her how many post I've got! I value my parts!

·
More Than Just A Car
20,522 Posts
hahahaha...you don't need to be married a lot of years to get "the look", I get it all the time from my kids, my sisters, and now I'm starting to get it now and then from my fiancee, when she asked me how many posts have you made and I told her, I didn't get the look ,, well not at first...no sir... I got the " stare" LOL...keep on a postin my friend....this place wouldn't be the same without you :smileup::wavey:

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John is onto something there!!!

my wife really hates computers so she doesn't get it at all...the whole posting and "meeting" new people etc.

for that reason....and sooooo many more, after almost 20 years together I worry if I don't get the look at least every other day at a minimum!!!
Now that you mention it.....the number of those "looks"...has increased in direct correlation to the 36 years she has been with me. Does that mean the longer she knows me the more nuts she thinks I am....that I'm getting worse every year...or YIKES!!!!....BOTH!!!:SHOCKED:LMAO

·
More Than Just A Car
20,522 Posts
hahahaha...you don't need to be married a lot of years to get "the look", I get it all the time from my kids, my sisters, and now I'm starting to get it now and then from my fiancee, when she asked me how many posts have you made and I told her, I didn't get the look ,, well not at first...no sir... I got the " stare" LOL...keep on a postin my friend....this place wouldn't be the same without you :smileup::wavey:

P.S. Welcome to "the look" club :smileup:

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:wavey:
hahahaha...you don't need to be married a lot of years to get "the look", I get it all the time from my kids, my sisters, and now I'm starting to get it now and then from my fiancee, when she asked me how many posts have you made and I told her, I didn't get the look ,, well not at first...no sir... I got the " stare" LOL...keep on a postin my friend....this place wouldn't be the same without you
Now that's GOOD...you see yall...that is how you make someone with a problem feel better about it!! THANKS Rob!!:smileup::wavey:

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:wavey:
Now that's GOOD...you see yall...that is how you make someone with a problem feel better about it!! THANKS Rob!!:smileup::wavey:
PS...Do you think she would think I'm more normal if I showed her YOUR post count????:gy::hah:

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
Now that you mention it.....the number of those "looks"...has increased in direct correlation to the 36 years she has been with me. Does that mean the longer she knows me the more nuts she thinks I am....that I'm getting worse every year...or YIKES!!!!....BOTH!!!:SHOCKED:LMAO

ummmmm.....YES!

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I get that a lot from Hilda,too! But I won't tell her how many post I've got! I value my parts!
Looking at your time on the Z and your post count Dan....I'm going to have to side with Hilda on this one buddy!!!!....but thanks for helping me feel less wierd!!LMAO
But really...keep it up Dan...we need everyone like you we can get around here.:smileup:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And we're supposed to wonder why?
The next one of those physiological evaluations that they are always making me fill out....when I get to that question about do you feel like EVERYONE is out to get you.....I'm going to say YES!!!!:SHOCKED::4-looney:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,428 Posts
Well this if fun to read! I am on the other side of this. I don't get any looks, but my husband isn't a computer person at all, so I don't think he even realizes what the post count means!! That's a good thing! I am coming up fast on 2,000, yikes! He gets the remote and I get the computer. That's a fair trade, right?

·
More Than Just A Car
20,522 Posts
Well this if fun to read! I am on the other side of this. I don't get any looks, but my husband isn't a computer person at all, so I don't think he even realizes what the post count means!! That's a good thing! I am coming up fast on 2,000, yikes! He gets the remote and I get the computer. That's a fair trade, right?
I think you are coming out ahead....but don't tell him :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts