Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Koons is straight up - check other postings by myself and Nunya to start. The WOW price won't include tags and taxes. but is a legit price. I saved $9k over Colorado dealers and had fun driving it home.
What about the destination cost of $1495? Do they usually add that to the Wow price too, because that is what they are trying to do to me.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
What about the destination cost of $1495? Do they usually add that to the Wow price too, because that is what they are trying to do to me.
There are destination fees that are clearly written on the window sticker. I was to understand that if you went with Koons they would charge you an additional fee to get it to you in PA.

·
Registered
376 Posts
You will always pay destination fees...they are on the sticker and that is from the factory to the dealer. VERY rarely have I seen that removed. If you are talking about freight to PA, forget that and go get it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was dealing with koons to find out they are in fairfax county va. I got their wow price and when i said i would come and get the car i need a out the door price the deal went up almost 4,000 dollars. I said no thanks as the car was a 2019. I went to a dealer here in pa. and bought a new 2020 wide body challenger and had it delivered to my home no charge for delivery. . I t was a 160 mile trip and they drove back with my trade in. I bought my 2020 for about the same money as koons wanted for a 2019.. Why would you pay 799 for document fees 1495 for destination fee .. I live in Pa. I guess va. is crazy with tax on new cars. I also checked the law for fairfax county and it is true about the outrageous fees.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I wanted to purchase my 2019 Scatpack Widebody from a local dealer ( South Florida) in late December, but not 1 dealership could come close to the price that I wanted to pay. A friend in PA told me about a dealer in VA (Bayside Dodge). I told them the out the door price I wanted the car for, and after 30 minutes of back and forth they agreed to my price. I drove 975 miles to trade in my car and pick up the Scat.

MSRP was $49,825 and I got it out the door for $43,475 ( Tax, Tag, Title, and fees). So it was $40,000 plus everything else.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I wanted to purchase my 2019 Scatpack Widebody from a local dealer ( South Florida) in late December, but not 1 dealership could come close to the price that I wanted to pay. A friend in PA told me about a dealer in VA (Bayside Dodge). I told them the out the door price I wanted the car for, and after 30 minutes of back and forth they agreed to my price. I drove 975 miles to trade in my car and pick up the Scat.

MSRP was $49,825 and I got it out the door for $43,475 ( Tax, Tag, Title, and fees). So it was $40,000 plus everything else.

That's crazy. The car was on the lot? Or they ordered? I paid 47K for mine and thought I got a great deal. I know someone who works at a Dodge dealer and paid $48K for a scat widebody. Not sure how they can sell it for $40K...sounds a little sketchy to be honest, but enjoy!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am looking around and came across a
2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody
that is selling for 56,069 sticker price, and was wondering what everyone would pay for it. The only discount the dealer was willing to give is the Dodge discount of 4,850, but then said he would sell it for 51,000. Using the 20% off of sticker rule was trying for 44,000 and wasn't going to budge. So was wondering how much Widebodys are going for and how much people paid for them.

Here are the options:
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT (May Replace Standard Equipment)
B5 Blue Exterior Paint $69
R/T Scat Pack Widebody – 24N $6,000
Plus Package $1,695
Driver Convenience Group $1,095
Harman Kardon® Audio Group with Subwoofer $1,595
TorqueFlite® 8–Speed Automatic Transmission $1,595
Power Sunroof $1,295
SRT® Performance Spoiler $695
Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4–Inch Display $795
Red Brake Calipers $495
Destination Charge $1,495
Msrp on mine was $49847 and bought it for $41000 even at Koons in Virginia. 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Charged me $799 processing fee that I couldn't change. Still below any other price I found. I drove 220 miles to see the car and drove it home same day. Destination charge is also added but they all do it. Out the door just shy of $46,000. B5 blue auto. I love it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Charged me $799 processing fee that I couldn't change. Still below any other price I found. I drove 220 miles to see the car and drove it home same day. Destination charge is also added but they all do it. Out the door just shy of $46,000. B5 blue auto. I love it.
Oh....ok....when you guys are saying what you paid...it is before the dealer fees and destination......that makes me feel better....I paid $47500 before tax....that includes fees/destination, etc.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oh....ok....when you guys are saying what you paid...it is before the dealer fees and destination......that makes me feel better....I paid $47500 before tax....that includes fees/destination, etc.....
Not sure about the fees, but I paid $43,475 total...for everything. the car had 4 miles on it.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts