Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Haha! Gives them something to think about.

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
LOL Awesome

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Mustangs???? What Mustangs???? All I see is an awesome Mopar!!!!!:smileup:

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Looks like a good spot to me and I know which car was likely getting the most attention in that line up. :smileup:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was the only Challenger in a sea of Mustangs (25+), I had to smile when people walked the line of Mustangs and only stopped at my car.......priceless!

·
Registered
889 Posts
I would have stopped at the MustangII a few cars away and never made it to your car... I would have died laughing:jok:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,672 Posts
I had an experience like this a few weeks ago. I parked my Challenger in my usual south 40 parking spot of a shopping center I visit almost daily. When I returned to my car, a car club featuring Pontiac Solstices and Saturn Sky's (sister GM roadsters sharing the GM Kappa platform) had gathered in the parking spaces cater-corner to my Challenger. Being a car guy, I stopped off to admire some of the roadsters and asked a few questions about performance and driver experience from some of the owners. I gave no indication to anyone that I owned the Challenger parked at an angle from their group.

But then one of the Solstice owners asked me what kind of car I drove and I pointed out my R/T. Then the conversation turned... (until the sun went down LOL) and now I was the one answering questions about performance and ownership experience! A couple of the Solstice/Sky owners asked to check out my car and I obliged.

While the Solstice/Sky drivers have a natural rivalry with Chrysler Crossfire owners (like we do with Camaro's and Mustangs), the few that checked out my Challenger had nothing but words of admiration for the Challenger's styling, and were mildly surprised by the R/T's stock performance stats (372 HP, 400 lbs of torque). Nice group of folks, but most real car guys/gals usually are... aren't they? ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts