Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My name is Matt and live in Texas. New to this forum and recently celebrated my 42nd birthday in February. For my birthday my wife got me a gift I have been wanting for a long time, a 2014 Challenger Rally Redline and I am lovin it.:D

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
that's a pretty impressive wife you got there then, yup!!!

sets the bar high for you!!!!

welcome to the Z and congrats on the new ride....hope you enjoy both.

·
Premium Member
18,482 Posts
Welcome from NJ Matt.
I'd say she's a keeper.
Glad to have you here !

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Sounds like your wife is a keeper!

·
Registered
282 Posts
OUTSTANDING gal there!!

Welcome to the Z family from Central Ohio
Your 6 is clear...kick it up a notch or two

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,972 Posts
She's a keeper! Welcome to the Z from Key West! Enjoy!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
I am soooo mailing the link to this thread to my ex! :mad:

·
Registered
282 Posts
@ Hemimetal...make sure you include the following text:

"see...if you had done this, MAYBE we would still be hitched! :gy: "

No offense meant BTW...just good natured fun

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Hello all. My name is Matt and live in Texas. New to this forum and recently celebrated my 42nd birthday in February. For my birthday my wife got me a gift I have been wanting for a long time, a 2014 Challenger Rally Redline and I am lovin it.:D
Welcome from chi-town, I know what you're saying I too have an amazing second half...She is a Wall Street wizard by day and a gear head grease monkey on the weekends, she bought me my SRT for my b-day delivered with a big bow on top...I often let her drive despite her being a petite 4'9 Filipino it's funny as hell to watch her power shift that Hurst (soon to be Barton) and Handel the fish tailing like an old pro...she is waiting on the order banks to open for the Hellcat, whenever that may be?... Though unconfirmed, I kinda think the cat's gonna be for her

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Wow

From your description, I doubt your wife will be waiting for you to provide an even greater gift for her. You're very fortunate.
I too, can say my wife was most responsible for our owning a Challenger and I thank her often for that consideration.
You should get a video of your bride power shifting.
Keep on CHALLENGING!:smileup:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Heck of a gift! :smileup:

Welcome to the Z! :4-wavey:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats on the new car and a great wife. Welcome to the board.

Just last February, my wife said "let's go buy you a Challenger like the one you saw at the Chicago Auto Show". We were on the dealer lot in 30 mins and signing paperwork that night.

Have fun!

·
Registered
22,668 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts