9,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The hotel garage looks right...

And even the room safe has the right brand name! :smileup:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,587 Posts
Wait til Friday night and see what that garage looks like.

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
Always Loved that area or did MCAS El Toro , Blimp Hangers at Tustin, Orange County International Raceway right next to El Toro, Angelos Car cruise night on State College. Yep been there done that before it was cool :)

Think El Toro has been reduced to Rubble lots of history there to bad if only that runway could talk :)

·
Administrator
53,587 Posts
Not sure about the rubble part, last year it was there. This year the event was moved to the Verizon center.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
That's so cool John! So funny that even the room safe is a "Challenger."
BTW....your car looks the BEST!:smileup:

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
There is only one other Challenger here at the place me and C indy are staying John but I'm happy with this place and am saving a ton of bucks to boot. The only complaint I have is the traffic around here. It's enough to make me want to just stay in our room for the whole time!!!!...LOL The trip to and from Beach Burger yesterday took about 5 years off my life....and that's on top of the 5 I lost on 19 the day we drove in!!:SHOCKED:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,410 Posts
Cool pics John. Sounds like good karma to start the weekend!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. So far it's a blast. Getting ready to head up to the Doubletree for the events they planned for today.

BTW, best way to spot me is by my car, the Black Cow. I modded the "ugly" front license plate holder LOL. If it has to be there, it's going to serve a purpose!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,410 Posts
I have some of the "real" black cows, however they aren't quite as refined as your black cow!

Attachments

·
Administrator
53,587 Posts
There is only one other Challenger here at the place me and C indy are staying John but I'm happy with this place and am saving a ton of bucks to boot. The only complaint I have is the traffic around here. It's enough to make me want to just stay in our room for the whole time!!!!...LOL The trip to and from Beach Burger yesterday took about 5 years off my life....and that's on top of the 5 I lost on 19 the day we drove in!!:SHOCKED:
Yeah I was not fond of the drive to Beach Burger either, even at 9-10 pm it was still hairy. Hope you are taking pictures and meeting lots of great people.Wish I was there.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I have some of the "real" black cows, however they aren't quite as refined as your black cow!

I see the calves have made it through the cold weather Betty!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,410 Posts
Ha! Yes they did!! They are doing pretty well. We haven't had too many big storms lately.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts