18181 - 18200 of 18316 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18,183
I would guess you are in a little colder climate than you are used to. Probably will have a lot less humidity in the summer though.
Most certainly! I have seen more snow this winter than in my entire life combined, but I am loving it so far! When I moved here in August last year, the days time high was in the 90's but without the humidity, it felt sooooooooo good compared to home. 98 degrees and 98% humidity is NO fun.

·
25,726 Posts
Most certainly! I have seen more snow this winter than in my entire life combined, but I am loving it so far! When I moved here in August last year, the days time high was in the 90's but without the humidity, it felt sooooooooo good compared to home. 98 degrees and 98% humidity is NO fun.
Agree!!! I love our low humidity here in SD. I struggled at times when I traveled back East to MITM and the Carlisle Car Show. Just wasn't used to all the humidity. Looking forward to a beautiful SD spring!!!

·
25,726 Posts
40 degrees and overcast. single digit low forecast for Friday night.:eek:
You will be getting the cold that came through here yesterday. Was 8 this morning. Just glad that it will be back up to 40 tomorrow and 50 on Saturday.

·
25,726 Posts
Oh and I forgot to mention, weather is a BIG deal for us right now. This has started with our heifers:

66031.jpg

·
What's Old is New Again!
34,482 Posts
52° and cloudy, drizzling rain again.

·
Business
19,525 Posts
You will be getting the cold that came through here yesterday. Was 8 this morning. Just glad that it will be back up to 40 tomorrow and 50 on Saturday.
Yeah going to be 31 for a high Friday. I have business at the DMV tomorrow. Hoping the cold will keep some people home. The line is usually around the building before they open.

18181 - 18200 of 18316 Posts