Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
More Than Just A Car
20,239 Posts
If I had a Camaro that would be a nice prize, but with that being said and this is a pet peeve of mine, why do we need to enter our household income? yes one could lie. For that reason alone I wouldn't enter even if I had a Camaro, not everyone will be comfortable giving out that personal information, especially on line.

·
What's Old is New Again!
34,546 Posts
If I had a Camaro that would be a nice prize, but with that being said and this is a pet peeve of mine, why do we need to enter our household income? yes one could lie. For that reason alone I wouldn't enter even if I had a Camaro, not everyone will be comfortable giving out that personal information, especially on line.
Lie!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
The bigger question; Why would members of a Challenger forum do with Camaro floor mats anyway?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We will be giving away different products each month and wanted to give forum members a heads up about what we have going on. If you aren't interested in this month's prize, you may want to check back in June to see what's up for grabs.

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,672 Posts
Thank you for getting us this info.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Entered....thanks!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts