Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks I need a hand in locating a replacement part that comes in the Hurst Comp Stick Kit 5380402. The part I want is the polished engraved stick that fits over the stock stick (pic below). I have searched the internet, eBay, and the Hurst site but can seem to find that part offered by itself. I have not tried yet to contact Hurst directly. That is my next step but I thought I would ask you all first. It's probably a part that is only sold as part of the kit only but I will try anyway. Any info is appreciated.

Attachments

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Similarly, I looked for somewhere to buy the cover plate with the Hurst engraving on it. I don't want the stick or ball, just that dang plate. So....if you end up having to buy the entire kit, I'll be happy to buy the plate off ya :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got and installed the plate (polished version). Found it on eBay along with the slider cover bracket. Now I am looking for the stick. Seems a much harder find. I wasn't even looking to do that mod as the kit is a tad too much $$$. I spotted the plate real cheap and I couldn't resist. Don't much care if I get the shift knob as I like the custom one I already have.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
I'll keep an eye out on ebay then :)

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I think I have seen that one too. I have seen a knob/sleeve combo on a non-eBay site for $89.00. I'd mention the site but it may get me infracted or tossed. It's hard to keep up with what you can say and can't. Anyway I guess I'm cheap because even $89 seems steep for just the knob and sleeve, especially when all I want is the sleeve. I suppose if I want it bad enough I'll have to bite the bullet and quit whining.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Check with core-shifters.com. $90 for the shaft and T handle or $135 for the shaft and ball. You gotta pay to play.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts