Hurst Stunner Wheels

Discussion in 'Hurst Performance' started by JTRSRT8, Feb 1, 2018.

1. JTRSRT8

JTRSRT8 Member

Vehicle?:
    2011 Challenger
    Trim?:
    SRT-8
    Color?:
    Black
    Transmission?:
    6-Speed
    Hello, I wanted to ask our Hurst rep about the Hurst Stunner Wheels. I live here in Ontario Canada and I was trying to source the Stunner wheels, 2 - 20x9 and 2 - 20x10 with 5-115 bolt pattern, for a 2011 Challenger SRT8. I believe in supporting local businesses and the tire guy in town said that the wheels are discontinued, there are only 5 left?? and better get them soon. Because he says they are discontinued I have to pay in full, they are non-refundable and they won't get here until the middle of March.

I looked at the Tire Rack in the US and the wheels are 30% off and no mention of them being discontinued. I thought they were a very popular wheel. Even with the conversion to the Canadian dollar the price for 4 wheels is a lot less at the Tire Rack than I have been quoted by my tire guy in town. Thing is, just reality, the shipping charges to my home from the Tire Rack is $525 USD.

The problem here is it is hard to know where the dealers are for products. Perhaps using my postal code you code direct me to a reliable vendor near my town that perhaps they would have the product in their shop. The postal code is L9W0B3.

I would really like to know if the wheels are truly discontinued I feel pressured to purchase at this time. It is a big decision. As consumer I always like to see what I am purchasing and the thoughts of ordering from the tire guy and they could arrive damaged or blemished I have no recourse and if they are discontinued I couldn't get another one to replace it.

Appreciate your insight.

Jim

2. jkelly16

jkelly16 The Bearded Wonder........ Administrator Moderator Forum Founder MOTY Winner! MOTM Winner!

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle?:
    Challenger
    Model Year?:
    Trim?:
    R/T
    Color?:
    TorRed
    Transmission?:
    Auto
    Jim, you may want to send this in a conversation also since this vendor has not been on in a few weeks just to make sure he gets notified by email.

FastMikeR1 likes this.
  3. JTRSRT8

JTRSRT8 Member

Vehicle?:
    2011 Challenger
    Trim?:
    SRT-8
    Color?:
    Black
    Transmission?:
    6-Speed
    Oh thanks jkelly, humm how do I do that?

4. jkelly16

jkelly16 The Bearded Wonder........ Administrator Moderator Forum Founder MOTY Winner! MOTM Winner!

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle?:
    Challenger
    Model Year?:
    Trim?:
    R/T
    Color?:
    TorRed
    Transmission?:
    Auto
    Top right of the toolbar, hover your mouse (PC) or click with your phone and pick Start a New Conversation and send to Hurst Performance. Most members get email notifications for their conversations, not sure if this vendor has new thread/post notifications sent to his email.

5. JTRSRT8

JTRSRT8 Member

Vehicle?:
    2011 Challenger
    Trim?:
    SRT-8
    Color?:
    Black
    Transmission?:
    6-Speed
    Thanks!

6. JTRSRT8