Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 Hyperblack OEM SRT Rims with Bridgestone RE-71R tires mounted - $1150 or best offer in Phoenix, AZ

Selling a set of FOUR rims and tires.

These factory OEM rims don't have very many miles on them. I used them as an extra set and put around 2k miles on them. Tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R (285/35R20) tires which are designed for autocross. They have maybe 5k miles left on them, and are THE best tire you will ever put on a Challenger / Charger if you like to stick to the road around corners and accelerate. Tires cost $1200, and are about 1/2" lower than the factory tires that came with the car. These have the sensors in them, but one or two of them may not work.

These are very hard to find these days, and are a forged rim which is much better quality than the aftermarket ones. Should fit most newer Challengers and Chargers. Great condition, with minor wear, one has some scratches on it. Haven't washed them in a year so they are dirty in the photos. Asking $1150 obo cash, no trades unless it's for cash.
Selling because I sold the car.

I also have a bunch of other performance stuff for sale which I'll list for sale in another ad.
IMG_8948 (1).jpg IMG_8947.jpg IMG_8946 (1).jpg IMG_8945 (1).jpg IMG_8944 (1).jpg IMG_8943 (1).jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts