Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost traded in my 10' RT today. I thought I wanted a Jeep Wrangler, but the more that I looked at my car, the more I realized how much I love it. I just made my last payment in April and I was considering trading it in for a mere 24k.

I'm so happy I reconsidered, because I know I would be regretting the decision while driving away.

It wasn't even a Rubicon either...

#closecall

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,970 Posts
Glad you came to your senses! Now go apologize to that baby and buy her something shiny.....

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,441 Posts
Whew!! That was a close call. Go give her a good pampering, wash, detail and a fun drive to say you're sorry!!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Glad you came to your senses! Now go apologize to that baby and buy her something shiny.....

What Dan said....There's only one thing worse than a jilted Mopar......

·
Registered
732 Posts
Glad you had a change of mind, cause I am certain you would have regret your trade.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger 6M- Brilliant Black, 426 stroker, Hellcat rear cradle, ZF 3.90 diff, DSS 1 piece
2,771 Posts
I have considered trading mine on a hell cat when they come out...but I'm torn because I don't want to start over again with all the mods.
Plus I'd probably miss the 25+ mpg on trips.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow, glad you didn't trade her off. She will need some tlc for awhile to make her feel better.

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Glad to hear you kept your Challenger! The Jeeps are nice, but the Challenger rules!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Aaaaahhhhhh! Sorry, that was my initial reaction to reading the title, glad you kept it! :smileup:

Umm... (coff-coff)

Dave? :i_rolleyes:
Hey, shut up John! I went from Challenger to Challenger! 6 to 8! Pentastar to Hemi! Would you rather have read a thread that I went from Mopar to Prius?! I rest my case :gy:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Aaaaahhhhhh! Sorry, that was my initial reaction to reading the title, glad you kept it! :smileup:

Hey, shut up John! I went from Challenger to Challenger! 6 to 8! Pentastar to Hemi! Would you rather have read a thread that I went from Mopar to Prius?! I rest my case :gy:
Katy Perry to Kate Upton! Sexy to Smokin'! Sorry bro, the whole jilted thing was too much to pass on.

And please don't make good on that Prius threat. A Hemintervention would then be in order...

·
Registered
949 Posts
I have considered trading mine on a hell cat when they come out...but I'm torn because I don't want to start over again with all the mods.
Plus I'd probably miss the 25+ mpg on trips.
My thoughts exactly! I've got too much sweat equity in my car!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,535 Posts
Hey, a Jeep would still be in the family, but not with the same satisfaction. Glad you reconsidered!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Katy Perry to Kate Upton! Sexy to Smokin'! Sorry bro, the whole jilted thing was too much to pass on.

And please don't make good on that Prius threat. A Hemintervention would then be in order...
Sometimes its just fun to stir the pot a little and see what happens...

Obviously Dave is still a might sensitive, I hear through the grapevine their is an ex-SXT stalking a former owner. Apparently she still sends warranty reminders and other love letters just to keep him looking over his shoulder. Dave, you might need a restraining order sometime in your future....

John - well played!!!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I have a Jeep Wrangler and I feel guilty as hell when I take that out instead of my Challenger! I swear she gives me the evil eye!!!

·
Registered
22,665 Posts
Glad your still enjoying you Challenger, but if you had traded at least you would still be in the Mopar family.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts