Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...the weather was great and cars a plenty... the highlight of my day had to be meeting Mr. Norm and having my Challenger hood autographed by him... i bought the little Grand Spaulding Dodge decal, put it on the hood, and had him put his autograph next to it... i also bought a numbered print, autographed by him and an 8X10 photo of the old Mr. Norms as it appeared in 1969, also signed... there were probably 20+ new challengers in our class... B5 blue and Plum Crazy tied with 4 cars a piece... a GWE SRT, Furous Fuchsia R/T C, and a Toxic Orange R/T C with white stripes also helped compliment the rainbow among many other entries... below are just some of the pictures i took... it was a great day!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,680 Posts
Great pics thanks, pretty cool meeting Mr Norm.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Looks like a great time, thanks for sharing !

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Great pixs!!

The Mr Norm's autograph is priceless!!!!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,441 Posts
Great photos, very well done!! Congrats on getting that autograph! Wish I could have been there!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Sounds like a great day! Awesome Mopars and Mr. Norm's signature is the icing on the cake! Thanks for posting!!

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Awesome!! I recall seeing some of those cars at other events. Looks like you had a great time...Very cool !

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
Great shots thanks for sharing.

Take it easy
Jay

1 - 13 of 13 Posts