Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I nominate my self for D.A. of the day award. I was putting on my RPI stealth mud flaps (which don't impress me much) and everything was going great until the last one on the rear passenger side, I was using a razor utility knife to get under the fasteners then stick my small screw driver under it and grab it with my side cutters and snip them right off. It worked well on the other side but on this side I was on a different angle and stuck the razor under the bottom one and it slips and gets me straight down the bridge of my nose, thank God it was not one of my eyes. I need to come up with a good sounding story to tell my wife, no way I can tell her the truth cause I'd hear it forever. Hurry I have less than an hour. :4-dontknow:

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
The cat turned out to be a knife fighter when you took away his friskies?

Sorry to hear about your accident, but at least get some peroxide on the wound. And be careful!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The cat turned out to be a knife fighter when you took away his friskies?

Sorry to hear about your accident, but at least get some peroxide on the wound. And be careful!
Yeah I cleaned it up and the bad thing is I'm a bleeder from all the ibuprofen I take but have you ever tried to bandage the bridge of your nose ? It not as easy as you'd think LOL.

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Tell her for Valentines Day you cleaned the bathroom nice and pretty....then all of a sudden....oops!!....her razor fell off the shelf and clipped your nose!!! She'll love that you were so thoughtful and she'll spend the day repaying you!!!:hit:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tell her for Valentines Day you cleaned the bathroom nice and pretty....then all of a sudden....oops!!....her razor fell off the shelf and clipped your nose!!! She'll love that you were so thoughtful and she'll spend the day repaying you!!!:hit:
Nah she'd never believe the me cleaning part LOL and she don't use a razor she has a shaver. Good try though.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I kind of used the rose story, I said I went to buy her roses and when I smelled them one scratched me and I got pissed and had to leave the store cause I was bleeding so badly. SHHHHHhhhhhhhhh

·
Read Only
757 Posts
Well I kind of used the rose story, I said I went to buy her roses and when I smelled them one scratched me and I got pissed and had to leave the store cause I was bleeding so badly. SHHHHHhhhhhhhhh
This made me chuckle. I needed the laugh because without going into any details other than my fop-ah today cost me a grand and I had to call my father and ask to borrow the money... So don't feel bad, I will steel the D.A. of the day award from you! lol!!!

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Just tell her you were out and some punks made disrespectful comments about your wife. You told them they'd better stop, but they didn't. So you picked the largest of the four thugs to teach a lesson, except he had a knife and took a swipe at you and nicked your nose. The rest was just a blur of a four punk smacking beat-down given by you. Then you tell her, "No one talks bad about you, baby."

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.