Dodge Challenger Forum banner

I park my SRT on the street because of this sight...

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  OrangeCrush392 
#1 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Luxury vehicle
View attachment 143568 ...plus my building's parking garage was built with Smart cars in mind.

I live in the poshest part of Stuttgart. Not by design but this is where my company's relocation agent steered me to, and I liked the 'hood so I went for it---maxing out my housing allowance in the process.

But I can't complain. It's quiet, clean, very safe...where Porsches, M3/4/5s, Range Rovers, Audis, and Merc AMGs are routinely parked on the street like they were Fiestas and Accords.

Now, whenever I look outside my window and see my SRT boxed in by these nice German cars, I grin. It sets me on a happy track for the rest of my day.

I mean look at that: it's so dang out-of-place. THAT car, even from the limited perspective of non-car-enthusiast Europeans, is America. I'm almost tempted to put the Stars and Stripes on it. Too much? Perhaps.

Anyway, I just thought I'd bring a smile to MOPAR nation by posting this pic.

Cheers!

AL

See less See more
#2 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
View attachment 143570 View attachment 143568 ...plus my building's parking garage was built with Smart cars in mind.

I live in the poshest part of Stuttgart. Not by design but this is where my company's relocation agent steered me to, and I liked the 'hood so I went for it---maxing out my housing allowance in the process.

But I can't complain. It's quiet, clean, very safe...where Porsches, M3/4/5s, Range Rovers, Audis, and Merc AMGs are routinely parked on the street like they were Fiestas and Accords.

Now, whenever I look outside my window and see my SRT boxed in by these nice German cars, I grin. It sets me on a happy track for the rest of my day.

I mean look at that: it's so dang out-of-place. THAT car, even from the limited perspective of non-car-enthusiast Europeans, is America. I'm almost tempted to put the Stars and Stripes on it. Too much? Perhaps.

Anyway, I just thought I'd bring a smile to MOPAR nation by posting this pic.

Cheers!

AL
You could always add this....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.