Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all of a sudden my I phone doesn't recognize my car anymore, it was working fine and then not. so I call Un-connect tech # and this guy tells me that the I phone is constantly getting upgrades and the cars computer can't keep up with how fast the I phone updates so sometimes it takes a while, I don't buy it, its been 4 weeks now still not working. frustrating as hell.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,616 Posts
all of a sudden my I phone doesn't recognize my car anymore, it was working fine and then not. so I call Un-connect tech # and this guy tells me that the I phone is constantly getting upgrades and the cars computer can't keep up with how fast the I phone updates so sometimes it takes a while, I don't buy it, its been 4 weeks now still not working. frustrating as hell.
Did you try unpairing the phone and redo it?Also you might see if there is an update from mygig. I have an I phone 4s and have had no issues with any of the apple updates the phone still works.:4-dontknow:

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
He fed you a line of crap. Unpair the iPhone and do the setup again. I have never had an issue in over 4 years.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
unreal, it was off on my phone, my boss figured it out, now I'm the dummy, you would think the tech guy would have told me that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts