Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooooooooooooooo I really want one of those Challenger SRT8 signature thingies like a lot people have - where can I get one?

·
Dazed & Confused
35,048 Posts
Most people either took a picture they liked or an animated gif file and uploaded it. If you go to User CP and look under Edit Signature it shows what you can upload for your signature.

·
Registered
755 Posts
yer site supporter for a good big one or animated... otherwise you can do like I did and upload a picture to use in sig...

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
plenty of help on creating them if you need, myself included. PM me with a few pictures you like and I would be happy to help out. I am not on as much as usual lately as I am moving soon but I am around.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I'm going to throw myself out there like Darth.. If you PM me some pictures or let me know what you'd like it to say, etc etc, I could help you out. I think you are limited to the same options that I am, so yours would be just like mine in size. & It can't move. But it can still be fancy

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to throw myself out there like Darth.. If you PM me some pictures or let me know what you'd like it to say, etc etc, I could help you out. I think you are limited to the same options that I am, so yours would be just like mine in size. & It can't move. But it can still be fancy

Thanks Darth and Mstreet I will get one you some pics of my cas as soon as I can. Thanks for your help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts