Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this cap on a Magnuson intercooler reservoir today at Moparpalooza but the owner wasn't around to talk to. Was on a black 2011 SRT with MD tags. Figured I'd take a pic and maybe it would ring a bell with someone here. So far my googling has come up empty.

Anyone know who makes this?

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nuthin' huh? Dang...was hoping the owner might stumble upon this thread. Wonder if he participates over on that "other" forum? I don't remember seeing any car club affiliation around his car.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
It looks like a Billet Tech item. Looks familiar to one I saw at a Meet and Greet this past weekend. Lou.

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
its a cap cover...so I'm thinking it would work. Worst case scenario, you might need to remove it to open the rad cap.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like a Billet Tech item. Looks familiar to one I saw at a Meet and Greet this past weekend. Lou.
It's not BT...I checked their website.

That was the closest I found, Andy. If they have a liberal return policy, I might give it a shot.

That sure looks like it to me, maybe it's a universal type of fit ? :4-dontknow:
Was wondering the same thing, but if it's a cover I guess as long as it fits over top it would work. I was actually thinking that this "cap" looked like it would provide more grip to get the intercooler cap off. The Magnuson design is a tough mother to twist off. I made the mistake of tightening it too much once, but now I just make it snug.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts