Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who remember me, it's been awhile (I don't think I've posted or been on the site since early mid-2012). In 2012, I prepped for a deployment to Afghanistan, deployed in DEC 2012 and returned (injured) in JUL 2013. I've dealt with a lot of stuff since my return, both physical and financial. I recently had surgery on my lower back and need my r/knee replaced. Things are returning to normal. Anyway, it's been interesting in reading some of the posts, seeing new issues and names and that some things never change. Regardless, I'm trying to login and nose around more often - eventually I suppose I'll be throwing my opinion around again. Hope everyone is well.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,477 Posts
Welcome back!! I didn't get a Challenger until after you stopped posting. Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy some of the new people on the site!! Thank you so much for your service to our country!!!!!

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome back AZ MSCL, nice to see you back on the forum. :smileup:

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,977 Posts
Welcome back!!! Sorry to hear about your injury, glad to know you are on the road to recovery! Z therapy is here when you need it!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
Welcome Back! Hope things work out for ya and you get back in the swing of things!

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome back AZ, I hope all is well with you. Its great to
get a performance guy back, its still basically the same bunch of guys with a few newer ones on the performance side. Thanks for your service and i hope you get well soon and please Don't be a stranger.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Welcome back! Words can't express about your Sacrafice. Thank You for Your Service! Get Well Soon and get back into Your Challenger and keep us up on your Progress here on the Z! Lou.

·
Premium Member
18,521 Posts
Welcome back ! Hoping that you continue on the road to recovery and glad to see you on the forum again.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I'm the same as MommaBetty, didn't get my Challenger until after your last post... but thank you for your service and good to see you back and posting! :smileup:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
I didn't have a chance to meet you before you left, but welcome back and I look forward to reading your contributions!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Glad to have you back!!! So sorry about your injuries....I can't thank you enough for your service! Looking forward to your posts!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Welcome back and thank you for your service my friend !

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,748 Posts
Welcome back, man we missed you, thanks for your service and I hope your recovery is speedy and full.

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
Welcome back Russ! I wondered when you'd be returning since I didn't see you posting for quite some time. Didn't know you were back - with and injury, again. Thank you for your service!
I hope you can recover as fully as possible and as soon as possible.
After 35 years of service are you ready to stay home for a while?

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Welcome back!

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Welcome back. Hope you can get a full recovery. My thoughts are along the lines of everyone else here. Did you happen to check if your 2009 auto is on the Timing Chain recall ?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts