Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to share but wasn't sure where to post this as I am not trying to encroach on the domain of the active duty, reserve, veterans, retired, and prior service members of the Z.

Nor am I trying to make light of the dangerous, dirty, and hard training and working conditions that military service personnel have to deal with on a routine basis.

But I have always had a strong passion for aviation and military history. A natural outreach of that have been playing flightsims with whatever little free time that I have.

So if you all do not mind, I would like a share a recent military aviation short video I just completed featuring a simulated training exercise between aircraft assigned to the USAF's Pacfic Air Forces and a United States Naval Reserve composite squadron. More background information can be found in the video's description on youtube if you are curious.

Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Awesome! Nice job.

The Toronto Intl Airshow is just around the corner up here and some bleeding heart politicians are trying to do away with it as it might scare/offend recent refugees from war torn countries.
Truth being its nimby- ism, as they dont want the noise for 3 days in their backyards.(The new Cdns arent complaining)
Same being true for the annual Indy race. they want that gone too.
Its a show of modern technology. P58 Mustangs flying along side a Raptor = Awesome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts