Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into an issue today while trying to program a 3rd key for my 2010 challenger. I can not get my car to go into learn mode in order to program the 3rd key. I had instructions with the key and have watched multiple youtube videos on how to do it. The security light on dash cluster will not blink to show in learn mode. I have a trinty tuner so I went in and ran the the diagnostics for anything and I received a Immobilization key code and it won't let me clear it or reset it. Car works and drives fine now and I'm not even showing a code on the dash. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue or know a way to fix it so I can get the car in learn mode and program my 3rd key. A little background on the car I do have it tuned with the trinty tuner and when I first got the tuner I had an issue with it and ended up frying the PCM, so that has been re-flashed. I don't know if either of those things are possible reasons why I can't get the car into learn mode. Thanks for the help in advance!

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,343 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!

Reactions: Cameron Redwine

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gotcha, so it has nothing to do with with immobilization key code then or my other issue with the PCM. I really appreciate the help with that I guess I'll be taking it to the dealership then hopefully that's not an arm and a leg. Thanks for the help and for welcoming me to the site though!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
hi from Texas

Reactions: Cameron Redwine
1 - 6 of 6 Posts