Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:smileup:Just Joined.:smileup: HELLO Everyone:wavey: Been Looking at forum for 2 months know. I ordered a shaker 1/17/14, today I get email saying status paint:shakehead:I guess thiers no frame LOL!! I am new at this,my typing my need some improvment. In the oven ;hope the robuts gave me good paint job:SHOCKED:Hey I got a question ,when is the cars offictal birthday the start of production or the final ship date after final inspection??? thanks D shaker.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Mississippi! :wavey:

And just like a baby you don't count the time it's "cooking in the oven" as days born... have to wait till it's delivered! :smileup:

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
13,007 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,911 Posts
Welcome from AZ, the official date will be on a sticker on the driver door it will even give you the hour.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
11,021 Posts
Welcome to the Z!

In the oven!!!! <<<Did anyone else think this was going to be a thread announcing someone's first child? ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
D shaker

I am from Pa.(Amish Country,Manheim, Lancaster County.I want to thank you for All your responses for Me joining your forum!! I ordered 14 Shaker- HEADER ORANGE/STRIPES- 28S-5 Spd. Auto- 730N -High Intensity Lamps-Sunroof-Anti Spin Diff.Rear Axle-Sound Group11-5.7Hemi VVT Engine-245/45ZR20 AS Performance Tires.The Only Thing Is Two Wait To find Out What # Will Be On The Special Dash Plaque.These cars were not built in succession!! What ever is will be fine. I Feel Lucky,Blessed,& Can't Wait To Enjoy My NEW RIDE!!!!!!!!!!(2-3 WEEKS):4-looney:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride! Of course, you'll post pictures when you get it, right?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome from Midwest City, Oklahoma

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,087 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.