Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Intune Dcx tuner, 91 tune installed fine, went back to adjust parameters. All went well but won't take wheel width, aspect ratio and rim size, tried 50 times,
Contacted mike at Diablo, copied a file for him. Waiting on engineers,

Wondering if any other 14's had issues?

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T Auto
37,911 Posts
This in not uncommon. Not every parameter setting works on all cars. This was going on from the days of the Predator. I do find it odd that it's the tire size that's giving an issue.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
I have the Trinity, and I had no problem changing tire size parameter. You can't adjust to the exact diameter as it only goes in 1/2 inch increments but it gets real close.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah mike said it's supposed to work, said other people have been having trouble.
I like the 91 tune, the 93 was too rough, but I won't feel right till I can enter that missing data

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also found I had no place to adjust gear ratio, or disable esp, items which were listed as possible on the diablo web page

·
Registered
413 Posts
The tire size option wont affect performance of 91 tune. Adjusting the tire size ensures correct speed'o. If not entered u will be off 3-4 mph or so after hitting approx. 20 mph.

If u feel the 93 tune is rough ur probably getting spark knock from gas not being clean. I have found using 91 pump gas with Torco helps. But Torco isnt cheap. Regular octane booster from Pep Boys or Oreily is crap.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have only run Amoco Gold 93 octane, supposed to be the best,
I did find a Sunoco that has 260GT which is 100 octane unleaded (I mentioned it in thread called "the most beautiful thing I have ever seen")
but unfortunately his pump is broken bad, his money is tight and it may be a minute before he gets repaired, when he does I will mix 2 gallons of 100 octane on top of my 93........every tank

I could feel how rough my brand new (315 miles) engine even idled with the diablo 93 tune on, it was noisier mechanically if that's possible! it felt like crap, ran like a scalded dog, but I couldn't drive it that rough all the time

hopefully I can get Mike to email me back and find out just what I can and cant adjust, the instruction manual isn't good in my opinion, for one, the tire adjustments require choosing apply or cancel and key cycling, not just the red x or green check like the instruction have for every other parameter, I wish it was more clear..........maybe I am just doing it wrong

·
Banned
53 Posts
Mine set off the stack chime 25. This is the esp code. Traction control. It chimes constantly. Annoying as f#%. I set it back to stock and no chimes.

Anyone else with this issue?
Fix?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.