Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I made an offer on a Challenger and it was accepted. It is a Stone white 6 speed, low mileage, 1 owner. I still have to get the funds from my bank and transfer them and arrange shipment before it is a done deal and going down the road with me behind the wheel, but things are looking up. :smileup: Since the owner posted on here about the sale, I am purchasing #385 and I will keep it mint and I will sell it back to the original owner if I decide to sell and it won't be sold at a profit. I got a good deal and he will get one in return when the time comes. It will not be a daily driver and it will rest in a heated garage.

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,522 Posts
Cool.... enjoy it sir!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So your the lucky guy that bought the inargual edition that I saw for sale here the other day . Goodluck with the car. I'm sure you'll treat it right
Yes, I am very fortunate. I am sadden that he had to sell it and I promised to offer it back to him if I decide to sell it in the future. I still have my first new MOPAR from 1969, so he may have to wait awhile.

·
Registered
350 Posts
congrats brother...i have #370 innaugural edition in blue its in heated garage with 1400 miles on it just go to shows with my pride and joy...welcome to the club and owning a beautiful car ....lots of luck.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
congrats brother...i have #370 innaugural edition in blue its in heated garage with 1400 miles on it just go to shows with my pride and joy...welcome to the club and owning a beautiful car ....lots of luck.
Thank you brother, want to trade? My wife wants a blue one LOL. This one is super clean and I am looking forward to driving it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.