Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I made an offer on a Challenger and it was accepted. It is a Stone white 6 speed, low mileage, 1 owner. I still have to get the funds from my bank and transfer them and arrange shipment before it is a done deal and going down the road with me behind the wheel, but things are looking up. :smileup: Since the owner posted on here about the sale, I am purchasing #385 and I will keep it mint and I will sell it back to the original owner if I decide to sell and it won't be sold at a profit. I got a good deal and he will get one in return when the time comes. It will not be a daily driver and it will rest in a heated garage.

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
Cool.... enjoy it sir!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
So your the lucky guy that bought the inargual edition that I saw for sale here the other day . Goodluck with the car. I'm sure you'll treat it right

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So your the lucky guy that bought the inargual edition that I saw for sale here the other day . Goodluck with the car. I'm sure you'll treat it right
Yes, I am very fortunate. I am sadden that he had to sell it and I promised to offer it back to him if I decide to sell it in the future. I still have my first new MOPAR from 1969, so he may have to wait awhile.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Glad it worked out for both members!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad it worked out for both members!
Thank you. I just came back from the bank and the funds have been approved. The condition that the car has been kept in, and the low miles, impressed the Bank President. No money down and my choice of 60, 66, or 72 months to pay for it.:smileup::SHOCKED:

·
Registered
350 Posts
congrats brother...i have #370 innaugural edition in blue its in heated garage with 1400 miles on it just go to shows with my pride and joy...welcome to the club and owning a beautiful car ....lots of luck.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
congrats brother...i have #370 innaugural edition in blue its in heated garage with 1400 miles on it just go to shows with my pride and joy...welcome to the club and owning a beautiful car ....lots of luck.
Thank you brother, want to trade? My wife wants a blue one LOL. This one is super clean and I am looking forward to driving it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts