Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
If it's really an IE don't wait too long. Check the badge number and see what you can dig up on it. Some of the lower numbers seem to have a more colorful history than the bigger ones, usually written up in reviews by somebody back when they were just starting to roll off the line. ps, it will be coming out of warrantee real soon if it hasn't already, so shake it out good for any problems or outstanding recalls. I really like the IE, you can spot them coming from a mile away. Good luck!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is almost 4 hours south of me. If it were two hours or less I would be more than happy to go look. If no one else responds PM me and if you are in a pinch I can possibly do it for you...
I am not sold on it enough for you to drive that far, but thanks for the offer. I have found two of them 125 miles away from me, if I can get away before they are sold. :smileup:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it's really an IE don't wait too long. Check the badge number and see what you can dig up on it. Some of the lower numbers seem to have a more colorful history than the bigger ones, usually written up in reviews by somebody back when they were just starting to roll off the line. ps, it will be coming out of warrantee real soon if it hasn't already, so shake it out good for any problems or outstanding recalls. I really like the IE, you can spot them coming from a mile away. Good luck!
Thank you, I really like them for their looks also.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.