Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the E&G lovers last weekend. The only issue I had was with alignment. It's a little off. The right side is raised a little (bowed). I don't know if ii am going to try to fix it or not. It's not that noticeable.

Be advised that the louvers have sharp edges. I found out the hard way when I tried to reach through to dry the windows off. Ended up cutting myself.

This is the cheapest option for louvers. They run about $240. So your not out a ton of cash if you don't like them.

It does keep the interior cooler. There are no rattles and they attach firmly.
image.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
With those black stripes, what a looker!

Hey, being sharp only ads to your cars security. You should get an insurance deduction for them!

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Looks good to me, nice job. :smileup:

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've had these for over a year, I love them,only problem I have is when it's real windy at higher speeds the do tend to rattle
I was concerned about that too. I did the double foam tape applications where it was suggested. I haven't heard anything yet. I will post if I do.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Looks sharp Man! I want a set, but I want the Aluminum ones that flip up to clean the glass. Maybe some day...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Looks sharp Man! I want a set, but I want the Aluminum ones that flip up to clean the glass. Maybe some day...
Good point. I never considered that. Anyone with louvers have an answer as to how they clean the rear glass?

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
These aren't bad to take off there's 8 thumb screws/bolts to take off and then they lift off. Aluminum would have been easier but with the $500.00 price difference, between HPP and E&G, I can live with the compromise and use the difference towards other mods like hood pins etc...

Instead of doubling where the "column" was I opted to double up across the middle section as well. I've had the car above highway speeds and haven't heard any rattles so far.

Take it easy
Jay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts