Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
The letters LMI and FTW go well together for a reason! :)

·
Registered
13,046 Posts
Looks good! Is that the AirHammer?

·
Registered
136 Posts
LOOKS GREAT!! What year is your SRT-8? I thought they came with an aluminum intake manifold.
The car in that photo is an RT, it looks like a 2011+ judging by the coolant tank. and if I'm not mistaken most likely a 2013 or 2014 judging by the coolant color.

Cool intake by the way. I've got one from LMI as well.:smileup:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,271 Posts
The car in that photo is an RT, it looks like a 2011+ judging by the coolant tank. and if I'm not mistaken most likely a 2013 or 2014 judging by the coolant color.

Cool intake by the way. I've got one from LMI as well.:smileup:
I thought it looked like an RT also..... the OP's car is listed as a B5 SRT-8:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I thought it looked like an RT also..... the OP's car is listed as a B5 SRT-8:4-dontknow:
I was thinking it was the 5.7 engine because of the vacuum hose running across the top of the engine, but wasn't entirely sure :4-dontknow:

Any how, it's a cool looking CAI :smileup:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
the OP's car is listed as a B5 SRT-8:4-dontknow:
It says B5 however it's a picture of a red Challenger. I think the default color if people don't put one is B5, because I see a bunch of new members in the new member check-in area that shows they have B5 Blue and some of them haven't even purchased a Challenger yet.:4-dontknow:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.