Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,977 Posts
In terms of what? Recommendations for a brand? I have a Mopar intake. Legmaker, K and N, Airraid all make variation, with little difference between them. Pick one you like and can afford and go with it. The biggest difference is with sound more than performance.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a K&N cold air intake on my SRT8 (2010); made a difference in terms of throttle response; no more bogging down when you give it gas. I also coupled this with the installation of a Diablo sports tuner; Great performance improvements for the $$$.

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
If you do a search here you'll find a zillion threads on CAI's. Most everyone agrees that a CAI is more for eye candy than performance. If you actually do get 10 extra HP that's probably a lot...I'm willing to bet 5-7 HP increase may be the best you'd see.
Sometimes you have to ask yourself: Am I really going to feel a 10HP increase when I already have 425 HP to start with, or should I get the CAI that makes the engine compartment look even more cool than it already does with the HEMI sitting there?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts