Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
'21 Challenger RT Plus Black Top
155 Posts
we noticed the same at our local dealership. They had maybe 60% of their usual inventory .

·
Registered
51 Posts
Gonna get worse before it gets better. I'm in automotive manufacturing and the chip crisis is real. We can't build much of anything.

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,214 Posts
Here's what our local Ford Dealers new car inventory lot looks like (the cars to the left of the Ford sign are their used inventory). This lot is usually full front to back with new stuff. Our local Dodge dealer is lower than normal too, but not as bad as the Ford lot.

Reactions: Dodgenovice

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
784 Posts
Steve White Motors has also informed that Parts are also getting Scarce for Repairs and Replacements. So everyone might want to go a little easy on their Challengers for time being.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here's what our local Ford Dealers new car inventory lot looks like (the cars to the left of the Ford sign are their used inventory). This lot is usually full front to back with new stuff. Our local Dodge dealer is lower than normal too, but not as bad as the Ford lot.
View attachment 277279
Not as extreme here but a similar story. Ford dealership is easily the most picked over, maybe 30% lot capacity from when it was totally full a year ago. Dodge seemed to have 70% capacity on a drive by, but could have been less. Toyota was probably 50% capacity, maybe less. Smaller lots seemed to be 50% capacity.

I was looking at two vehicles, considering adding them to my fleet. They sold remarkably fast and for staggering prices. Both sold presumably for full cash price and before the dealer could even put photos up, in about 3 days. A 1998 Honda Accord with 95k miles for $3,800 and a 1990 Toyota lifted 4x4 T100 in beautiful condition with 150,000 miles sold for presumably full $15,000 price in 2 days ...

The sellers market is unbelievable....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts