Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Running errands today (liquor store run. LOL!) and saw this Challenger. Haven't seen one in this color where I live before. Is it factory? If so, what is it called? Fuchsia? Or is it an aftermarket paint job. Pretty cool either way IMO. I would order one.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
60,457 Posts
Looks like 2010 Furious Fuscia. Whether it is original to that car is unknown. It was only available on R/Ts and SRT 8s.

·
Administrator
60,457 Posts
  • Helpful
Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
32,057 Posts
I agree with Corbin about the color. Vicki has one that color. Rare to see them around!

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like 2010 Furious Fuscia. Whether it is original to that car is unknown. It was only available on R/Ts and SRT 8s.
It does appear to be the 08' - 14' grille style. And an RT as well. It looked factory so I am assuming it is original. Very cool. Thanks for the help Corbin!!! (y)
I agree with Corbin about the color. Vicki has one that color. Rare to see them around!
You don't happen to have a picture of it do you Betty? It just really caught my attention. I love bright colors (Dodge leads the way in High Impact colors. IMO!) And this car, while needing a trip to the detail shop, was definitely a head turner.

·
Administrator
60,457 Posts
does appear to be the 08' - 14' grille style. And an RT as well. It looked factory so I am assuming it is original.
Well I don't know , it has the SRT front spoiler but no rear spoiler and no call engine callouts on the hood and those wheels are not from a 2010. Makes me think it could be a wrap.

• Helpful

·
Administrator
60,457 Posts
Well I don't know , it has the SRT front spoiler but no rear spoiler and no call engine callouts on the hood and those wheels are not from a 2010. Makes me think it could be a wrap.
I take the wheel comment back, think they are plastic dipped, not SRT wheels for sure.

·
Administrator
60,457 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't see the liquor store.........so your judgement wasn't clouded yet 🤠.
Yep, stone cold sober. One of my rules. Never drink before a liquor store run. Plan, plan,plan! Now, by the time I returned home and posted this.....that is an entirely different matter! ;)

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
It does appear to be the 08' - 14' grille style. And an RT as well. It looked factory so I am assuming it is original. Very cool. Thanks for the help Corbin!!! (y)

You don't happen to have a picture of it do you Betty? It just really caught my attention. I love bright colors (Dodge leads the way in High Impact colors. IMO!) And this car, while needing a trip to the detail shop, was definitely a head turner.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Reactions: Proffy1
1 - 16 of 16 Posts