Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Over four years, in fact, since I’ve been active here had a Challenger of my own. That will soon change!

Today I placed an order for a 2022 Scat Pack! Indigo blue, plus package with black/red interior, driver convenience group, dynamics package, sunroof, red calipers, 8-speed auto, and the bumblebee stripe.

Got a decent deal at 6% under invoice plus any rebates. About as good as it gets these days. If you know, you know! I’ve only ever had 5.7’s so I’m excited to step up to the 6.4. Looking forward to being more active here, as well. I’ve missed my favorite car and this great community!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,056 Posts
Over four years, in fact, since I’ve been active here had a Challenger of my own. That will soon change!

Today I placed an order for a 2022 Scat Pack! Indigo blue, plus package with black/red interior, driver convenience group, dynamics package, sunroof, red calipers, 8-speed auto, and the bumblebee stripe.

Got a decent deal at 6% under invoice plus any rebates. About as good as it gets these days. If you know, you know! I’ve only ever had 5.7’s so I’m excited to step up to the 6.4. Looking forward to being more active here, as well. I’ve missed my favorite car and this great community!
Well! Congrats on 6.4 Day!!! You picked the right day! Sounds like you got it loaded! Good luck!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome back. Except for the tranny, very close to my build. Gonna love it! Pics when it arrives! ;)(y)
Here's mine.
View attachment 302876
This color just pops like no other! Instantly became my favorite Mopar color when it came out, with Sublime a close second.

Always wanted a red interior as well, especially will all of the stitching they've added to the door panels and dash. Just brings the interior up another level!

Love the WB but just wasn't in the cards for me. Awesome ride you have there!

·
Registered
24 Posts

Great choice! Hope your pricing sticks, if they didnt tell you... the rebates will not hold if they change before delivery. My 2021 went from $4500 to $1,000 at delivery
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood
! The wait is excruciating but worth it!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great choice! Hope your pricing sticks, if they didnt tell you... the rebates will not hold if they change before delivery. My 2021 went from $4500 to $1,000 at delivery View attachment 303153 ! The wait is excruciating but worth it!
Beautiful car!

Yeah, they made it clear it would be whatever rebates are available at time of delivery. It’s only $1,000 now and I don’t see a big increase or decrease coming in the next few months. Would be nice if Power Dollars came back though!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts