Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,984 Posts
Nice job:smileup:

·
Business
21,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank for the Reps and for all the kind words! I keep running down and looking in the garage at the Challenger. I can't believe she came out that good! Somebody pinch me, this has got to be a dream!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Great color combo.....they look professionally installed....looks real good!:smileup:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Great job. That is a big job to take on if you are not a professional graphics installer. Reps for the DIY job and pictures.

·
Business
21,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks Great! I have the Redline Rallye Stripe I bought for mine , wish the weather would break so I can install it. Hopefully mine comes out as good as yours!
As long as you take your time and go slow, I'm sure it will! I did mine wet and used two squirts of hand soap in a spray bottle mixed with spring water. Made it super slippery but gave me longer to get the vinyl were I needed it. Tried dish washing liquid on my girl friends car and the working time was a lot less. Hand soap definitely the way to go.:smileup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.