Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been i year since i flew out to north carolina and purchased my 2010 rt classic with 6600 miles,it now has 18600 miles, i have made 3 other big trips in that year, 1 to tenn and back, , 1 to north carolina, then went to tail of the dragon and then back to tenn and home to chicago, then just last montH made another trip to north carolina to pick up my girl friend,, this car is fantastic, girl friend goes before i ever get rid of this car

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Happy 1 year Anniversary with your Challenger!

·
13,007 Posts
Congrats on your first anniversary, Dont let your girlfriend read this post. LOL!!

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Happy anniversary! May there be many more.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
WooHoo!

Its been i year since i flew out to north carolina and purchased my 2010 rt classic with 6600 miles,it now has 18600 miles, i have made 3 other big trips in that year, 1 to tenn and back, , 1 to north carolina, then went to tail of the dragon and then back to tenn and home to chicago, then just last montH made another trip to north carolina to pick up my girl friend,, this car is fantastic, girl friend goes before i ever get rid of this car
Congrats! Many More Happy Miles! Enjoy the Journey! :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,911 Posts
Happy Anniversary, many more to you.

·
RWHP=463.3 RWTQ=456.1
2,340 Posts
Congrats on your 1 year ownership anniversary. Hopefully there will be many more.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.