Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I am moving to Jacksonville by June 1 and am interested in knowing if there is a Challenger Club in Jacksonville.

Thanks!
Ray

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hey Ray, Yes we have a club here called JAM. Jacksonville Automotive Muscle. www.jamcarclub.com We have a huge club including lots of Challengers, chargers, 300s and Ram trucks. see you soon!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Fireproof, thanks! I'll catch up with you guys when I get moved.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Newbie to Jacksonville, FL...

Ray,

I'm new to Jacksonville and have a couple of these beauties myself. We may have to meet up to discuss our rides.

Perk1911

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perk911, sounds good. Looking forward to it. Btw your last name wouldn't happen to be Perkins would it?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol well my last name is Perkins too so it was more than a lucky guess. My son is the sales manager at the Fairfield at the Airport.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Introduction...

Well what a coincidence, if your son is working there tomorrow, I will stop by and introduce myself during my lunch break between 11-12.:smileup:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,677 Posts
Lol well my last name is Perkins too so it was more than a lucky guess. My son is the sales manager at the Fairfield at the Airport.
You're too young to have taken over head coaching duties from Bear Bryant, or to have been Bill Parcell's mentor, but with that name and being in the South, do folks sometimes do a doubletake when they see or hear your name?

·
Registered
12 Posts
You're too young to have taken over head coaching duties from Bear Bryant, or to have been Bill Parcell's mentor, but with that name and being in the South, do folks sometimes do a doubletake when they see or hear your name?
Not really, I was :smileup:actually born & raised in Iowa and lived most of my life in Missouri.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,677 Posts
Not really, I was :smileup:actually born & raised in Iowa and lived most of my life in Missouri.
Actually, I meant Torred Ray (Perkins). I'm sure Giants and Crimson Tide fans remember the name well.

Is your name Ray also?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts