Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys looking into getting a cam for the next mod on my 16 5.7 challenger. I've been on the fence about getting Jay Greene' custom cam or the HRT stage 2 cam. Any input would be much appreciated. Also I currently have a Jay's email tune.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,065 Posts
I would suggest since you are already going through Jay to get your tunes he is going to be much more willing to make sure your new tunes are taken care of quickly, if you get the cam through him. Just something to consider if you haven't already. Ry

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would suggest since you are already going through Jay to get your tunes he is going to be much more willing to make sure your new tunes are taken care of quickly, if you get the cam through him. Just something to consider if you haven't already. Ry
Ya, I think that's what I'm going to do since I already have the car tuned by him and I'm sure hell know exactly how to tune his own cam.

Thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ya, I think that's what I'm going to do since I already have the car tuned by him and I'm sure hell know exactly how to tune his own cam.

Thanks
How much WHP are you expecting after this? I also have a 2016 Blacktop with 11000 miles and am looking down this road. Except for headers I can't do anymore bolt ons.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much WHP are you expecting after this? I also have a 2016 Blacktop with 11000 miles and am looking down this road. Except for headers I can't do anymore bolt ons.
Not sure honestly but Jay said that 2 of the fastest N/A 5.7s run his custom cam.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Not sure honestly but Jay said that 2 of the fastest N/A 5.7s run his custom cam.
that would be important to me in making any decision between the two cams.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts